As a highly respected Steel Detailing firm, Precision Steel Detailing (PSD) strives to provide value-added components in each project we undertake. Creating efficiencies in steel fabrication, coating, and erection benefits scheduling, and inevitably the bottom line.
- Accurate 3D Modeling for BIM and Model-Share efforts
- Clash checking
- Extensive CNC files and reports, including the latest robotic files
- Coordinate with engineers and fabricators to create fabrication and erection efficiencies
- US-based Project Managers, averaging 20+ years of industrial steel experience, maintain high levels of design and detailing performance
- Each shop drawing is thoroughly checked before being issued to the fabricator
PSD averages detailing 4,000 to 6,000 tons of steel each month, utilizing our multiple SDS/2 and Tekla licenses. These are available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PSDesign creates a model environment in SDS/2 or Tekla which is updated with revisions or changes by the Engineer of Record (EOR), and can be reviewed by the client upon request.
If a question does arise concerning one of our drawings, we pride ourselves in answering shop calls in a timely and professional manner.