PSDesign provides quality design and analysis services at competitive rates for petrochemical and industrial facilities. With a successful string of completed small to medium-sized design projects, our pipe design group has the expertise to handle most expansion, replace-in-kind, or retrofit needs.
Using the latest 3D modeling and software available, PSDesign creates dependable and accurate piping ISO’s, details and reports. Intelligent model information can also be exported for reference on multi-discipline engineering and/or detailing projects as required.
Piping Design/Analysis Highlights:
- Piping studies
- Preliminary layouts, including nozzle orientation
- Preliminary, detailed Bill of Material (BOM) and Material Take-Off (MTO)
- Equipment Datasheets
- Standard drawings and Piping Material Specs (PMS)
- Plan, Isometric and Orthographic Drawings
Our pipe stress analysis engineering team integrates qualified personnel and powerful tools for accurate diagnostics. Well versed in piping design codes and industry standards, we utilize 3D models and CAESAR II to create, then perform pipe stress analysis. Examples of analysis include:
- Pipe vibration
- Pipe stress models with loads
- Spring support and displacement
- Nozzle loads
- Pipe integrity study
Pipe Support Engineering:
- Data sheets and requisition for spring hangers, expansion joints, slide plates, etc.
- Pipe Support Standardization, Layouts and Details