Design-Build has gained significance in the steel industry marketplace and PSDESIGN is well equipped to handle these projects.
An example below, based on a 50 ton fast track project:
- Kick-off meeting with customer, PSDesign, and fabricator to discuss job scope, schedule, and project requirements
- Create, then present a 3D conceptual model to the client
- Upon customer approval, engineer/design the project scope
- Structural, Connection Design, and Detailing occur simultaneously
- Shop drawings issued for fabrication
- With a 2-3 week fabrication schedule (depending on complexity) and 2-3 weeks for coating and delivery. Steel can be on site in an average of 4 weeks
The above is based upon Approval being waived or a 24 hour turn.